BEST CAMPING BREAKFAST WRAP
Serves: 2 (multiply as needed)
- 2 Wholemeal Wraps
- 2 rashes of bacon
- 1/2 jalapeño sliced
- 3 eggs
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- 2 hash browns
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach or rocket
- Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
1. Heat up a large frying pan over medium heat
2. Place dry wraps in the pan for a 20 seconds to warm/crisp and set aside
3. Pan fry the hash browns until golden and crispy on each side (or can air fry while you're doing steps 4-7 below).
4. Cook bacon in pan until crispy and set aside on paper towel, leaving the oils in the pan.
5. Add sliced jalapeño to the pan to fry and set aside with bacon.
6. Whisk the eggs and kewpie mayo in your favourite Daisy Graze bowl until blended
7. Pour into the pan and use spatula to scrape scrambled egg mixture off base every 10 seconds. Once 95% cooked through turn off heat and leave in pan.
8. Grab your perfect wrap sized Daisy Graze plate to build your wrap using all the above cooked ingredients onto your wrap and top with grated cheese, sauce and leafy greens.
Sit back, relax and enjoy!